Administrative Assistant for Revival Strength
Come work in a fun, fast-paced environment with a tight-knit team and access to our gym if you like to work out. We have a number of online programs in addition to coaching clients here at our facility, and your work will support both areas. Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding quickly to customer service matters
- Tracking billing and following up on missed payments
- Updating our social media accounts and interacting with followers
- Helping with program launches several times per year
- An assortment of other admin needs such as scheduling, making copies, printing, etc.
The ideal candidate is:
- Friendly and positive while interacting with clients and followers
- Social media savvy, especially on Instagram
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through
- Organized and efficient
- Flexible and willing to pitch in extra when needed
- Communicative about your needs
This will start off as a part-time, hourly position with room for growth for the right fit. Most of your work will be done at our facility; however, scheduling can be flexible. Occasional weekend hours will be required for launches and onsite seminars. This position is also not a path to becoming a coach here at Revival Strength; some knowledge of fitness is helpful, but the ideal candidate would be suited for this role for the long term.
To apply: send resume and a personal introduction to email@example.com.