Strict Toes to Bar
Banded reverse crunches or hanging knee tucks
Strict Pull Ups
- Banded pull ups
- Partner assisted pull ups
- Lat pull down
- Table body row
- Pillowcase door row
Handstand Push Up
Pike Handstand Push Up
- Dumbbell Suitcase Lateral Hops over stick or dumbbell, 5-10 lbs/hand
- Single Unders x 2 or 3 per Double Under
- Jump with penguin taps (tap hips twice per jump)
- High knees run in place
- butt kickers
- Pull a band in a rig
- plate push or pull
- dumbbell bear crawl
GHD Hip Extension
- Supine hip extension
- Rig one up with a bench and barbell
- Hook feet under a bench while lying prone on top
- Use a ball or side of a couch
What can I sub for a weighted rope?
You can use a regular rope with the same amount of reps, or double the amount of reps for an added challenge.
What can I sub for ring work?
For high ring work you can use a pull up bar, and for medium and low work use an empty barbell in a power rack. You can also get your own set of gymnastics rings inexpensively from Amazon.