Asian Inspired Peanut Sauce (Fat Heavy Macro Sauce)
- 100 Gram Creamy Peanut Butter
- 50 Grams Tamari
- 25 Grams Sriracha Sauce
- 50 Grams Lemon Juice
- In a common bowl, weigh each individual ingredient
- Leave the lemon juice for last and be sure to combine all the ingredients with a whisk or fork first.
- Start adding the lemon juice to help thin out the sauce.
- You can add a little additional lemon juice to make it thinner and more tart if you’d like.
Macros – NOTE – The serving size is 1 gram of sauce. This recipe makes 225 grams of sauce so that is what the serving size was set to in the RECIPE feature of MyFitnessPal. This will spread out all the macros across this number of grams. Record your grams of sauce when you eat your meal.