Maple Glazed Pork Chop
Ingredients (Large and ⅓ Smaller Size)
- 1 or 2 4-6 oz Pork Chops
- 100-200gram diced butternut squash
- 200-400grams Spinach or other green
- .5-1tbsp Avocado Oil
- .5-1 serving of Maple Glaze (see below)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bring a cast iron skillet up to high heat and pour in your avocado oil
- Season both sides of your pork chop with salt and pepper and place in the skillet
- Sear both sides of your pork chop for about 60sec/side
- Add in your butternut squash into the skillet and bring heat down to medium
- Stir the squash every minute for a total of 6-10mins (we want these to get soft)
- Remember to flip your pork chop periodically to cook evenly. Periodically use your maple glaze and paint the pork chop throughout cooking.
- In the final minute add in your handful of greens and let cook down
- Remove the skillet from the heat and plate your dish being sure to spread the reserved glaze on the rest of the pork and squash and greens.
Macros – Single Serving and Bulk Prep
Ingredients – Single Serving
- 2tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp spicy mustard
- Single serving amounts go into a small bowl and you can fork whisk them together
- Bulk ingredients should got into a jar or blend that you can cover and pulse or shake vigorously to combine. Save for up to 4 weeks.