Tri-Tip Potatoes & Cabbage
Ingredients (Large and ⅓ Smaller Size)
- 4.7-14oz Grass Fed Tri-Tip Steak
- 133-400grams Purple Potatoes
- .33-1tbsp Grass Fed Butter
- 66-200grams Green Cabbage
- .33-1tbsp Bacon Fat
- Homemade Steak Sauce (.33-1 Serving)
- Season the Tri-Tip with Salt and Pepper and cook in an oven or over the grill to an internal temperature of 130-135 Degrees fahrenheit (medium rare)
- Grate your purple potatoes on a box grater. Using a dish towel or cheese cloth, wring out as much water from the potatoes as possible.
- Over medium high heat, place grass fed butter in a pan and pour in potatoes. Stir with some salt and pepper before creating a flat layer of potatoes on the pan. For crispy potatoes place a smaller saucepan on top of the potatoes as a weight to increase surface contact on the underside of the potatoes. Flip after about 5mins and repeat.
- In another saucepan over medium heat, add bacon fat and cabbage with a pinch of salt and suaté the cabbage until it is soft and has some brown color to it.
- Plate the potatoes first, add the cabbage on top, and spread out sliced pieces of Tri-Tip over the cabbage.
- Drizzle the steak sauce over the whole dish and enjoy!